Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks in exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB Clerk and PO.
Static GK Based Quiz – Set 1160
- Idukki Dam is situated in which state?
B) Andhra Pradesh
- With which sports is Dutee Chand related to?
- Which of the following World Heritage Site is located in Uttarakhand?
A) Great Himalayan National Park
B) Valley of Flowers National Park
C) Kakatiya Rudreshwara Temple
D) Sunderbans National Park
- Amravati is the capital of which state?
A) Andhra Pradesh
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- In which state is the Patratu Thermal Power Station situated?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- Manat is the currency of which country?
- When is the World Creativity and Innovation Day observed?
A) April 20th
B) April 21st
C) April 22nd
D) April 23rd
- Which of the following is the smallest National Park in India?
A) Hemis National Park
B) Campbell Bay National Park
C) South Button Island National Park
D) Mouling National Park
- Shri Jagannath Temple is located in ______________.
- Where is the headquarter of UNESCO located?