Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks in exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB Clerk and PO.
Static GK Based Quiz – Set 1154
- Where is the headquarter of World Bank situated?
A) New York
D) Washington D.C.
- In which state is the Neora Valley National Park situated?
B) Uttar Pradesh
C) West Bengal
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Losar Festival is celebrated in _________
- What is the tagline of ICICI Bank Ltd.?
A) Apno ka Bank
B) Khyaal Apka
C) Its Fun Banking
D) Banking Hatke
- Mohiniyattam is a classical dance form of which state?
B) Andhra Pradesh
- President of India Droupadi Murmu belongs to which state?
A) West Bengal
- Which of the following is not a world heritage site?
A) Kaziranga National Park
B) Elephanta Caves
C) Rani ka Vav
D) Valmiki Tiger Reserve
- The Kakatiya Rudreshwara Temple is situated in which state?
A) Andhra Pradesh
- Umaid Bhawan Place is situated in ____________.
- Tulip Garden is situated in which state /U.T.?
B) Jammu and Kashmir
C) Himachal Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu