Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks in exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB Clerk and PO.
Static GK Based Quiz – Set 1028
- The headquarters of the “Indian Banks’ Association” (IBA) islocated at _______________.
C) New Delhi
- When is the “World Day of Social Justice” observed?
A) April 18
B) February 20
C) May 11
D) March 7
- What is the capital of the “Republic of the Congo”?
D) San Marino
- In which state of India is the “PulieBadze Wildlife Sanctuary” situated?
C) Andhra Pradesh
- Dholavira is an archaeological site situated in which part of India ?
D) Arunachal Pradesh
- The “World Economic Outlook”report (WEO) is published by which organization ?
A) International Monetary Fund
B) World Economic Forum
C) World Bank
D) Transparency International
- Where is the “General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade” (GATT) headquartered?
A) Washington, D.C., United States
B) London, United Kingdom
C) Brussels, Belgium
D) Geneva, Switzerland
- “Yeldari Dam” is located in which Indian state?
- “Rajgir Mahotsav” is celebrated in which state ?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Banihal Pass is located in which part of India ?
B) Himachal Pradesh
D) Jammu And Kashmir