RBI Assistant Latest Salary 2022 (After Wage Revision)
The wage settlement/revision for the employees of the Reserve Bank of India happened in December 2021. The wage revision for RBI employees became due in November 2017.
The wage revision has resulted in an increase in the salary of all employees of the RBI including RBI Assistants. In this post, we shall take a look at the approximate gross salary of an RBI assistant and various monthly perks offered to them.
Gross Salary of RBI Assistant
- Basic: The new starting basic of an RBI Assistant is Rs. 23,100/-.
- Gross Pay for RBI Assistant living in RBI Quarters (No HRA): After adding various other components to it like Additional Special Pay, Grade Allowance, Dearness Allowance, Transport Allowance etc. the Gross salary of approx Rs 55,000/-
- Gross Pay for RBI Assistant not living in RBI Quarters (HRA component added): Gross salary of approx Rs 60,000/-
Deductions: Deductions include NPS contribution and Income Tax. This to a great extend depends on your Income Tax savings. The deduction figure could range between Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 20,000/-
Various Monthly Perks paid to RBI Assistant
- Conveyance Allowance = Amount of 50L petrol = The amount may vary in different cities due to differences in petrol prices= approx Rs. 5,000/-
- Internet/Data Allowance= Rs. 1080/-
- House Hold Allowance= Rs. 1000/-
- Newspaper Allowance= Rs.375
Total Monthly Allowance= Rs. 7455 (approx)
So if you add up the Gross Salary of an RBI Assistant and the Monthly Perks you will get a figure in the range of Rs 63,000/- (No HRA) to Rs. 68,000/- (With HRA)
Apart from this, RBI Assistant gets Sodexo Amount Rs. 7800 in each quarter.
We would like to hear from you how is the salary at RBI for Assistant, do comment in the comment section.