Insurance Awareness Quiz – Set 61
Insurance Awareness Quiz: We have created quiz questions on Insurance Awareness which are most important for insurance exams. These questions and answers will guide you in all insurance exams like LIC (AAO/ADO), NIACL assistant and AO, UIIC, IRDA and other Bank PO exams and all competitive exams. So attempt these multiple choice questions now based on the exam pattern syllabus.
- Any such transaction, in which any property is transferred in the name of one person and payment is made by another person is known as:
A) Benami transaction
B) Black Money
D) Money Laundering
- Mutual funds are regulated in this country by which organization?
- Shagun gift is an insurance policy. It has been launched by_________
A) SBI General Insurance
B) HDFC Bank
C) ICICI Lombard general insurance company
D) General Insurance Axis Bank
- The government has informed that the life insurance corporation is not going to be privatized and only the initial public offering, IPO will be issued. In which year LIC was established?
- Which of the following regulatory bodies regulate the insurance sector in India?
- Which among the following is a policy that offers both options of investment as well as insurance?
A) Unit Linked Insurance Plan
B) Health Insurance
C) Term Insurance
D) Motor Insurance
- Under the unit linked insurance plan what is the lock in. In years?
A) 2 years
B) 3 years
C) 4 years
D) 5 years
- Which of the following is not a public sector insurance company?
A) United India Insurance Company
B) The New India Assurance Company Limited
C) SBI Life Insurance
D) General Insurance Corporation of India
- The word ‘Assurance’ is used for:
A) Life Insurance
B) Fire Insurance
C) Marine Insurance
D) Medical Insurance
- Which of the following insurance companies is not a subsidiary of India?
A) National Insurance Company limited
B) Oriental Insurance Company Limited
C) The New India Insurance Company Limited
D) IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Limited