This set contains General Awareness Mock Test for Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Upper Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff and Stenographer for 2022.
General Awareness Mock Test for ESIC Exam 2022- Set 9
Click on the submit button at the end of the quiz to check your score.
- Which bank has achieved the maximum number of awards at the IBA’s Annual Banking Technology Awards 2021?
Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) has announced the IBA’s 17th Annual Banking Technology Awards 2021 on February 14, 2022. In total South Indian Bank has won 6 awards in the event.
- Who has been appointed as India’s first national maritime security coordinator (NMSC)?
Former Vice Chief of Navy, Vice Admiral G Ashok Kumar has been appointed as India’s first national maritime security coordinator (NMSC) on February 16, 2022.
- Who is the author of the book ‘How to Prevent the Next Pandemic’?
A book titled ‘How to Prevent the Next Pandemic’ authored by Bill Gates will be published this year in May 2022.
- The International Childhood Cancer Day (ICCD) is observed annually on which day?
The International Childhood Cancer Day (ICCD) is observed every year on 15th of February. Theme 2022: ‘Better Survival’ is achievable #throughyourhands. It is a part of the three year campaigns (2021-2023) launched for ICCD.
- The Waste to Wealth Creation programme of SIDBI has been launched in which state?
Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) has launched the ‘Waste to Wealth Creation’ programme for women in the Sundarbans in West Bengal.
- The International Olympic Committee session will be held at which place in 2023?
Mumbai, India will host the International Olympic Committee session in 2023. The IOC Session for 2023 will be held at Jio World Convention Centre, Mumbai.
- What is the estimated GDP growth rate of India in the FY22, as per India Ratings?
India Ratings & Research (India Ratings) has revised downwards the GDP growth forecast of the country for 2021-22 (FY22) to 8.6 percent.
- What is the rank of India in the Sustainable Development Report 2021 list?
India has been ranked at 120th position in the Sustainable Development Report 2021 or Sustainable Development Index 2021.
- What was the profession of Jaiprakash Chouksey, who has passed away recently?
Film critic, writer Jaiprakash Chouksey passed away due to cardiac arrest at the age of 82 years at his home in Madhya Pradesh’s Indore city..
- Where in India is the “Namdapha National Park” located?
- “Red Panda” is the state animal of which Indian state?
- In which state is the “M. Chinnaswamy Stadium” situated?
M. Chinnaswamy Stadium is a cricket stadium located in Bangalore, Karnataka.
- “Loor dance” performed only by women , is a traditional folk dance of ___________.
- Name the President of Germany, who has been re-elected to the post in 2022 election?
- Which city in India has highest number of dollar-millionaire households according to the Hurun India Wealth Report 2021?
In the list of cities with most millionaires, Mumbai has topped with 20,300 millionaires households. Mumbai is followed by Delhi with 17,400 and Kolkata with 10,500 millionaire households, respectively.