This set contains General Awareness Mock Test for Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Upper Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff and Stenographer for 2022.
General Awareness Mock Test for ESIC Exam 2022- Set 5
Click on the submit button at the end of the quiz to check your score.
- Exercise Vayu Shakti 2022 will be organised in which place by the Indian Air Force (IAF)?
Indian Air Force (IAF) will conduct the Exercise Vayu Shakti that will take place at Pokharan range in Jaisalmer on March 7, 2022.
- Nikhat Zareen and Nitu were in news for wining gold medal for India in which event?
Indian boxers Nikhat Zareen (52kg) and Nitu (48kg) has won gold medals at the 73rd Strandja Memorial Boxing Tournament, held in Sofia, Bulgaria. The bronze medal was won by Nandini (+81kg)
- In which year was the Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana (PMBJP) launched?
- Which country will host the 31st Southeast Asian Games?
The 31st Southeast Asian Games will be held in Vietnam from May 12 to 23, 2022. In 2023, the Southeast Asian Games will be held at- Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Where will India’s first e-waste eco-park come up?
The Delhi Government has planned to set up India’s first e-waste eco-park to handle increasing e-waste.
- “One Among You” is an autobiography of which politician?
Autobiography of MK Stalin, the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu was launched by Rahul Gandhi. The title of the book is “Ungalil Oruvan” which means “One Among You”.
- Pooja Jatyan, Shyam Sundar and Jyoti Balyan are related to which sports?
Indian para archer Pooja Jatyan has won Silver medal in the Recurve Women Finals at Para Archery World Championships 2022 in Dubai. Shyam Sundar and Jyoti Balyan won Silver in Compound Open Mixed Team.
- Which day is observed as National Protein Day in India?
In India, February 27th is celebrated as the National Protein Day, to create awareness about protein deficiency and encourage people to include of this macronutrient in their diet. .
- Who has been appointed as India’s first national maritime security coordinator (NMSC)?
Former Vice Chief of Navy, Vice Admiral G Ashok Kumar has been appointed as India’s first national maritime security coordinator (NMSC) .
- “Jurong Bird Park” is located in ________.
Jurong Bird Park in Singapore is one of the largest bird sanctuaries in the world.
- Cricket Sonny Ramadhin who passed away recently represented which cricket playing nation?
Former West Indies cricketer Sonny Ramadhin, who was a legendary spinner, has passed away.
- Which organisation will release the National Gender Index in India?
NITI Aayog is in the process of developing a National Gender Index.
- The International Olympic Committee session will be held at which place in 2023?
Mumbai, India will host the International Olympic Committee session in 2023. The IOC Session for 2023 will be held at Jio World Convention Centre, Mumbai.
- The “Group of Monuments at Pattadakal” is a UNESCO World Heritage Site located in which state?
- The Government of India is committed to become a net zero carbon emitter by which year?
The government is committed to increase the share of non-fossil fuels by 2030 and become a net zero emitter by 2070.