This set contains General Awareness Mock Test for Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Upper Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff and Stenographer for 2022.
General Awareness Mock Test for ESIC Exam 2022- Set 3
Click on the submit button at the end of the quiz to check your score.
- Who is the author of the book ‘Fearless Governance’ ?
The Book titled ‘Fearless Governance’ authored by Dr Kiran Bedi has been released.
- What was the profession of Shri Iqbal Singh Kingra who has passed away recently?
Shri Iqbal Singh Kingra who was an Indian socio-spiritual leader of the Sikh community and an educationalist passed away at the age of 95 years.
- Who has been appointed as the new Vice Chief of Army Staff ?
Government has appointed Lieutenant General Manoj Pande as the new Vice Chief of Army Staff. He will take over from Lieutenant General Chandi Prasad Mohanty who superannuated on January 31, 2022.
- How much amount has been approved by the government under the PLI Scheme for the textile sector?
Ministry of Textiles has extended the timeline for submission of applications under the PLI Scheme for Textiles till February 14, 2022. Earlier this deadline was 31st January 2022.Total financial outlay- Rs 10,683 crore.
- Which player has won the Australian Open 2022 women’s singles title?
In tennis, World Number 1 Ashleigh Barty of Australia defeated Danielle Collins of the US, 6-3 7-6, to win women’s singles final title at the Australian Open 2022 on January 29, 2022.
- India has collaborated with which country to create 150 ‘Villages of Excellence’ in 12 States of India?
The Government of India has joined hands with the Government of Israel to create 150 ‘Villages of Excellence’ in 12 States of the country, to help farmers to adopt latest technology in the farm sector..
- ISRO successfully launched which earth observation satellite, in its first launch of the year 2022?
The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) successfully launched an Earth Observation Satellite, EOS-04 and two small satellites into the intended orbit on February 14, 2022.
- India’s largest electric vehicle (EV) charging station has been inaugurated at which place?
India’s largest electric vehicle (EV) charging station has been inaugurated in Sector 52 of Gurugram at Delhi-Jaipur National Highway, on January 28, 2022.
- Who is the author of the book “The $10 Trillion Dream”?
The former finance secretary of India, Subhash Chandra Garg has announced his debut book named “The $10 Trillion Dream”.
- Jammu & Kashmir government has partnered with which country to transform sheep farming sector?
The Jammu and Kashmir government has signed a pact with New Zealand for the transformation of the sheep farming sector in the Union territory of J&K.
- The Waste to Wealth Creation programme of SIDBI has been launched in which state?
- “Dhubri port” is located in which Indian state?
Dhubri port is an important river port in Assam.
- Purnima Pandey is associated with which sports ?
- Which of the following Indian city has been declared as the most congested cities in the country as per the TomTom Traffic Index Ranking 2021?
As per the TomTom Traffic Index Ranking 2021, Mumbai has been ranked at 5th, Bengaluru at 10th and New Delhi has been ranked at 11th place in terms of most congested cities in the world in 2021.
- What is the projected GDP growth rate of India in 2022-23 as per the recent MPC meeting in February 2022?
RBI has projected the real GDP growth for 2022-23 at 7.8 per cent.