This set contains General Awareness Mock Test for Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Upper Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff and Stenographer for 2022.
General Awareness Mock Test for ESIC Exam 2022- Set 2
Click on the submit button at the end of the quiz to check your score.
- In India, how many Domestic- Systematically Important Insurance Companies are present?
IRDAI has chosen the following 3 insurance companies as Domestic- Systematically Important Insurance Companies- LIC, GIC Re and New India Assurance
- India has partnered with which country to convert 150 villages into “Villages of Excellence”?
- World Bank has recently approved what amount of loan to West Bengal to support poor and vulnerable groups?
USD 125 million
- Shri. V.P. Narasimhan is MD and CEO of which bank?
Vasudevan Pathangi Narasimhan was recently re-appointed as the MD-CEO of Equitas Small Finance Bank
- The 2022 FIrst BRICS Sherpas meeting was hosted by which country?
- What is the rank of India in the Corruption Perceptions Index 2021?
Top- Denmark, Finland, NZ
- Which country was India’s top trade partner in the calendar year 2021?
Top- USA; 2nd- China
- Who has been appointed as the Brand Ambassador of MediBuddy?
- Which organization has launched JIVA Programme?
NABARD has launched it, to promote natural farming.
- Who has been appointed as the MD and CEO of Air India?
- World Economic Situation and Prospects (WESP) Report is released by?
- Who has won the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) 2021 Person of the Year award?
- Who is the author of the book “Pride, Prejudice and Punditry”
Dr Shashi Tharoor
- Which bank has recently listed its USD 650-million green bonds simultaneously on the India International Exchange (India INX) and the Luxembourg Stock Exchange (LuxSE).
- Which is the first country to make a transition to 4.5-day Work Week?
UAE becomes first country to transition to 4.5-day Work Week