This set contains General Awareness Mock Test for Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Upper Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff and Stenographer for 2022.
General Awareness Mock Test for ESIC Exam 2022- Set 19
Click on the submit button at the end of the quiz to check your score.
- What is the name of the joint military training exercise between the Indian army and Uzbekistan which kicked off in March 2022 at Yangiarik?
The 3rd edition of the joint training exercise named EX-DUSTLIK between the Indian army and Uzbekistan army is being conducted at Yangiarik, Uzbekistan from 22 to 31 March 2022.
- The World Head Injury Awareness Day is celebrated globally on which day?
The World Head Injury Awareness Day is observed annually on March 20, to educate and foster. The theme for 2021-2023 campaign for world head injury awareness day is “More Than My Brain Injury”.
- ‘Wrist Assured’ is the autobiography of which former cricket player?
The autobiography of former Indian cricketer Gundappa Ranganatha Viswanath, titled ‘Wrist Assured: An Autobiography’ was released on March 17, 2022.
- What is the total budget allocation for the Phase-II of FAME India Scheme by the Ministry of Heavy Industries?
Total budgetary support to Phase-II of FAME India Scheme for a period of five years is Rs. 10,000 crore, from financial year 2019-20 to 2023-24.
- Which state has topped the NITI Aayog’s Export Preparedness Index 2021?
Gujarat has retained the top position in the second edition of NITI Aayog’s Export Preparedness Index 2021. The first edition was released in 2020.
- The offshore security exercise, ‘Prasthan’ was organised by which unit of the Indian Navy?
The Western Naval Command of the Indian Navy organised an offshore security exercise, ‘Prasthan’ in the Offshore Development Area (ODA) off Mumbai .
- Rod Marsh who died recently at the age of 74 was the former cricket player of which country?
Veteran Australian cricketer Rod Marsh, who played as a wicketkeeper for the Australian national team has passed away due to heart attack. He was 74.
- “International Shooting Sport Federation” (ISSF) is headquartered in _____________.
- “Sonepur Mela”, one of Asia’s largest and oldest cattle fairs, is held in ________ .
The annual SonepurMela (HariharKshetraMela) is held on Kartik Purnima at Sonepur, Bihar.
- Pralay Mondal has been appointed as the interim MD & CEO of which bank?
The Reserve Bank of India has approved the appointment of Pralay Mondal as the interim Managing Director and CEO of CSB Bank. Presently he is the Managing Director at CSB Bank
- In context of India, the term “Lender of Last Resort” is related to which organization?
Central Bank of a country is the Lender of Last Resort.
- The International Financial System (IFS) platform has been developed by?
The International Financial System (IFS) platform of Universal Post Union (UPU) is generally used for the postal channel.
- India’s first World Peace Center is being established in which city of the country?
India’s first World Peace Center is soon to come up in Gurugram, Haryana, for the establishment of peace and harmony in the world by mental, emotional and character development of the people .
- Gagron Fort ,included in UNESCO World Heritage site, is located in which state?
- “Kolleru Lake” is located in which Indian state?
Kolleru Lake located in Andhra Pradesh is one of the largest freshwater lakes in India.