This set contains General Awareness Mock Test for Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Upper Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff and Stenographer for 2022.
General Awareness Mock Test for ESIC Exam 2022- Set 10
Click on the submit button at the end of the quiz to check your score.
- Which bank has partnered with software company ToneTag for “VoiceSe UPI payments service”?
ToneTag has partnered with NSDL Payments Bank and NPCI to launch its “VoiceSe UPI payments service” for feature phone users, This comes after the Reserve Bank of India has launched the UPI 123Pay facility that enables UPI payments for feature phone users.
- S L Narayanan is an Indian player from which sports event?
In Chess, Indian Grandmaster S L Narayanan was declared the winner in the Grandiscacchi Cattolica International Open, held in Italy on March 08, 2022
- Who has been been elected as the new President of South Korea to replace incumbent President Moon Jae-in?
Yoon Suk-yeol has been declared as the winner of the 2022 South Korean presidential election on March 09, 2022, to be elected as the new President of the country.
- Who has been declared as the 23rd and latest Woman Grandmaster (WGM) of India?
Priyanka Nutakki has become India’s 23rd and newest Woman Grandmaster (WGM). The 19-year-old girl hails from Vijayawada, in Andhra Pradesh.
- “Vida” is a new brand name launched by which company for its upcoming electric vehicles?
Hero MotoCorp has unveiled a new brand “Vida”, for its emerging mobility solutions and upcoming electric vehicles. (Vida means life)
- Cricket legend Shane Warne has passed away. He played for which country?
Australian cricketer Shane Warne has passed away at the age of 52 years due to a suspected heart attack in Thailand. He was a leg spinner.In 2013, he was inducted into the ICC Hall of Fame.
- Name the UPI facility launched by RBI for feature phones?
The UPI123pay will provide the users of feature phones the option to use Unified Interface Payments (UPI) for making payments. For this, UPI123 pay presently offers four mediums/options to the users of feature phones to make UPI payments.
- Nikhat Zareen and Nitu were in news for wining gold medal for India in which event?
Indian boxers Nikhat Zareen (52kg) and Nitu (48kg) has won gold medals at the 73rd Strandja Memorial Boxing Tournament, held in Sofia, Bulgaria. The bronze medal was won by Nandini (+81kg)
- Noor-2 is a military satellite launched by which country recently?
The Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) successfully launched a military satellite, Noor-2, into orbit at an altitude of 500 kilometres (311 miles) from earth, on March 08, 2022. This is the second military satellite launched by Islamic Republic.
- India’s first Biosafety level-3 containment mobile laboratory has been inaugurated in which city?
Union Minister of State for Health and Family Welfare Bharati Pravin Pawar inaugurated India’s first Biosafety level-3 containment mobile laboratory in Nashik, Maharashtra.
- Which country bagged the maximum number of medals at the 2022 Winter Olympic Games?
The closing ceremony of 2022 Beijing Winter Olympic Games was held on February 20, 2022, at National Stadium (known as the Bird’s Nest) in Beijing. .Norway topped medal table for the second successive Winter Olympics, winning a total of 37 medals, including 16 golds. This is a new record for the most amount of gold medals won at a single Winter Olympics.
- Panthi dance is a famous folk dance of which state?
- What is the state animal of Goa?
Gaur (Indian bison) is the state animal of Goa.
- When is the “World Health Day” observed?
- “Pinjore Gardens” is situated in which state of India?
Yadavindra Gardens (Pinjore Gardens) is in Panchkula, Haryana.