This set contains General Awareness Mock Test for Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Upper Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff and Stenographer for 2022.
General Awareness Mock Test for ESIC Exam 2022- Set 1
Click on the submit button at the end of the quiz to check your score.
- Which state has topped for having highest number of ODF plus villages under the Swachh Bharat Mission (Grameen) Phase-II programme?
As per the latest report of the Central government, Telangana has bagged the top position among all other States of the country in having the highest number of ODF plus villages under the Swachh Bharat Mission (Grameen) Phase-II programme.
Telangana reported which is 96.74% ODF plus villages, which means, 13,737 villages among total 14,200 villages were declared as ODF plus, till December 31, 2021.
Telangana is followed by Tamil Nadu (35.39 percent), Kerala (19.78 percent), Uttarakhand (9.01 percent), Haryana (5.75 percent ), Karnataka (5.59 percent) and Andhra Pradesh (4.63 percent).
- Which day has been chosen as ‘Veer Baal Diwas’ by the Government of India?
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has declared that starting from the year 2022, December 26 will be observed as ‘Veer Baal Diwas’ every year.
- Which city has become India’s first city to get water metro project?
Kochi becomes country’s first city to get water metro project
- Name of engine that will power India’s first human-carry rocket (Gaganyaan human space mission)?
The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) successfully test-fired the Vikas engine that would power India’s first human-carry rocket (Gaganyaan human space mission).
This qualification test of the Vikas Engine for the Gaganyaan human space mission was conducted by ISRO at Mahendragiri, Tamil Nadu.
More such tests on Vikas Engine will be conducted in the future by ISRO.
- What is the allocation of PLI scheme for drones and drone components?
Ministry of Civil Aviation in September 2021 had approved a PLI scheme for drones and drone components with an allocation of Rs 120 crore spread over three financial years.
- What was the total corpus of PM-CARES fund in 2020-21?
The total corpus under the PM CARES Funds in 2020-21 was Rs 10,990.17 crore. While Rs 3,976.17 crore was spent from the fund in 2020-21, according to the latest audited statement of PM CARES Funds.
- Which is the first country outside of India to adopt UPI as the payments platform driving the digitalization of cash transactions?
Nepal shall be the first country outside of India to adopt UPI as the payments platform driving the digitalization of cash transactions.
- Which month is being observed as UPI Safety and Awareness Month by NPCI?
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) and the UPI ecosystem (comprising of leading banks and fintechs) have announced the UPI Safety and Awareness initiative, to create awareness amongst consumers,
Under this initiative, NPCI and the UPI ecosystem will observe February 1-7 as ‘UPI Safety and Awareness Week’ and the whole of February as ‘UPI Safety and Awareness Month’.
NPCI has urged users to follow the concept of UPI Safety Shield which mentions 5 tips for safe UPI transactions.
- Who has been appointed as the Chairperson of the Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA) Adjudicating Authority?
Vinodanand Jha has been appointed as the Chairperson of the Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA) Adjudicating Authority, for a period of 5 years.
- Joint air exercise “Cope South 22” was held between which two countries?
US-Bangladesh to conduct joint air exercise ‘Cope South 22’
- Surajit Sengupta who passed away recently was related to which sports?
Football legend Surajit Sengupta passes away at 71
- Which Bollywood actor has recently been appointed as the Brand Ambassador of the Indian state of Uttarakhand?
Bollywood actor, Akshay Kumar has been appointed as the Brand Ambassador of Indian state of Uttarakhand.
- Who is the author of the book titled ‘A Little Book of India: Celebrating 75 Years of Independence’?
A book titled ‘A Little Book of India: Celebrating 75 Years of Independence’ authored by Ruskin Bond was launched on January 24, 2022.
- Who is the head of the committee formed by SEBI in 2017 “Committee on Corporate Governance”?
- What is India’s rank in the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) Democracy Index 2021
India ranks 46th in EIU’s Democracy Index 2021; Norway tops the list