Coronavirus – COVID-19 has become a menace for this world. So here we have gathered some basic Dos and Donts which you must follow to keep yourself and your family safe from COVID-19.
List of Do’s
- Wash your Hands– Practice frequent hand washing. Wash hands with soap and water or use alcohol based hand rub. Wash hands even if they are visibly clean.
- Cover your nose and mouth with handkerchief/tissue while sneezing and coughing.
- Throw used tissues into closed bins immediately after use.
- See a doctor if you feel unwell (fever, difficult breathing and cough). While visiting doctor wear a mask/cloth to cover your mouth and nose.
- If you have these signs/symptoms please call State helpline number or Ministry of Health & Family Welfare’s 24X7 helpline at 011-23978046.
- Avoid participating in large gatherings.
List of Dont’s
- Dont have a close contact with anyone, if you’re experiencing cough and fever.
- Dont touch your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Dont spit in public.
Symptoms of COVID-19
Common symptoms of COVID-19 include:
- fever (mild or high)
- dry cough.
Other symptoms include:
- shortness of breath
- aches and pains
- sore throat
- and very few people will report diarrhoea, nausea or a runny nose.
People who are experiencing the above symptoms of a mild nature, can cure themselves by isolating themselves from others. For people who are experiencing the above symptoms of high nature may contact a doctor.
Prevention from COVID-19 (taken from WHO site)
COVID-19 Helpline numbers and email id in India
Govt. of India’s 24X7 control room number: +91-11-2397 8046
Email at email@example.com