Current Affairs Quiz 03 August 2019: Based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 03 August 2019 we have framed important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test every day to be prepared for all Current Affairs Quiz 03 August 2019. Most important current affairs questions for 03 August 2019 Current affairs quiz questions important for competitive exam. We try to prepare the best and most expected current affairs questions with answers. Attempt our daily current affairs quiz on our mobile app too.
- Name the Chinese Bank which has recently received the approval of RBI to start providing regular banking services in India
A) China Construction Bank
B) Industrial and Commercial Bank of China
C) Bank of China
D) Agricultural Bank of China
- The Ministry of Agriculture has launched the app Meghdoot in collaboration with which Ministry to assist farmers?
A) Ministry of Earth Sciences
B) Ministry of New and Renewable Energy
C) Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
D) Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Name the Indian origin contestant who has won the 2019 Miss England beauty Pageant?
A) Panchi Bora
B) Chitra Shukla
C) Namrata Purohit
D) Bhasha Mukherjee
- The Republic of Guinea has honoured which Indian leader with ‘National order of Merit’ its highest award?
A) Narendra Modi
B) Ram Nath Kovind
C) Amit Shah
D) Venkaiah Naidu
- The Space Situational Awareness Control Centre is planned to be set up in which city by ISRO to protect the Indian satellites from space debris?
- Devadas Kanakala was a veteran actor of which film industry?
- NHB has come up with Liquidity Infusion Facility (LIFt) Scheme for Housing Finance Companies. What is the maximum amount that can be drawn under the scheme per HFC?
A) Rs 100 crore
B) Rs 500 crore
C) Rs 200 crore
D) Rs 400 crore
- Which e-commerce company has launched the initiative SAMARTH to help artisans and weavers sell their products online through its platform?
- What is the total outlay of the ‘Vhali Dikri Yojna’ launched by Gujarat for girl child?
A) Rs 185 crre
B) Rs 201 crore
C) Rs 133 crore
D) Rs 98 crore
- Which Indian state is soon to get the world’s first ultra-fast hyperloop transportation system?
D) Tamil Nadu
- Name the two countries which has recently ended their Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces (INS Missile) treaty?
A) India and Germany
B) US & Russia
C) US and Israel
D) Russia & Germany
- The name of which of these foreign banks has been altered as NatWest Markets Plc in the 2nd schedule of RBI Act 1934?
A) Deutsche Bank
C) National Australia Bank
D) The Royal Bank of Scotland plc