Current Affairs Quiz 28 June 2018
Current Affairs forms an important part of all Bank exams. Practise Current Affairs Questions everyday from ByScoop to gain confidence and cover all important questions for upcoming exams. Update yourself with our Daily Current Affairs Quiz.
- Which is the first state to offer digital property registration?
- The Higher Education Commission of India Act 2018 will repeal which Act?
A) AICTE Act 1987
B) AMIE Act 1994
C) UGC Act, 1987
D) University Grants Commission Act, 1956
- Who will represent India in the 2+2 dialogue with The US?
A) Sushma Swaraj and Arun Jaitley
B) Sushma Swaraj and Nirmala Sitharaman
C) Narendra Modi and Sushma Swaraj
D) Narendra Modi and Arun Jaitley
- Which of the following is the only authorized company to produce Oxytocin?
A) Bengal Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Limited
B) Fornax India
C) Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals ltd
D) Brand India Pharma
- Financial Action Task Force has added which county to its ‘grey list’?
- Where is the headquarters of FATF located?
- Which actress has collaborated with UNESCO to promote safe, secure cyberspace for kids?
A) Kangana Ranaut
B) Aishwarya Rai
C) Sonakshi Sinha
D) Juhi Chawala
- Which firm has started “Smart” campaigns to allow companies to connect with customers online?
- Which bank has acquired IL&FS Securities?
A) ICICI Bank
B) HDFC Bank
C) IndusInd Bank
D) Axis Bank
- Sovereign Rating of which of the following country is not included in the 5 least vulnerable country to currency pressure as identified by Moody?