Current Affairs Quiz 25 June 2018
Current Affairs forms an important part of all Bank exams. Practise Current Affairs Questions everyday from ByScoop to gain confidence and cover all important questions for upcoming exams. Update yourself with our Daily Current Affairs Quiz.
- Prime Minister of India announced a line of credit worth _____ USD for Seychelles.
A) 500 million
B) 200 million
C) 100 million
D) 50 million
- Which ministry has launched the ‘Women in Prisons’ report?
A) Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
B) Ministry of Law and Justice
C) Ministry of Tribal Affairs
D) Ministry of Women and Child Development
- Who is the head of the committee formed to lay down standards for metro rail systems in the country.
A) Durga Shankar Mishra
B) Kumar Keshav
C) E. Sreedharan
D) Rajeev Aggarwal
- Tayyip Erdogan is the President of which country?
- Which of the following metro station which is also known as “Gateway to Haryana” has been opened up for the public?
C) Majalis Park
- What is the deadline set by Reserve Bank of India for the upgradation of Operating System of all ATMs in India?
A) August 2018
B) December 2018
C) June 2019
D) July 2019
- Where was the IIFA Awards 2018 held?
- Who has won the UK’s Desmond Elliott Prize?
A) Nikita Lalwani
B) Ali Shaw
C) Anjali Joseph
D) Preti Taneja
- Deepika Kumari is related to which sports?
- R Praggnanandhaa the youngest Indian Grand Master is from which city?
- Para Athlete Amit Kumar Saroha is related to which sports?
A) Javelin throw
B) Discuss throw
C) Club throw
D) Shotput throw
- Who has won the 2018 French Grand Prix title?
A) Carlos Sainz
B) Kimi Raikkonen
C) Max Verstappen
D) Lewis Hamilton
- Danny Faure is the President of which country?
- Who is the Cabinet Minister of Ministry of Women and Child Development?
A) D.V Sadananda Gowda
B) Maneka Sanjay Gandhi
C) Radha Mohan Singh
D) Harsimrat Kaur Badal
- Who is the author of novel “We That Are Young”?
A) Preti Taneja
B) Grace McCleen
C) Edward Hogan
D) Anjali Joseph