Current Affairs Quiz 23 May 2019: Based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 23 May 2019 we have framed important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test every day to be prepared for all exams. We try to prepare the best and most expected current affairs questions with answers. Attempt our daily current affairs quiz on our mobile app too.
- What is the rank of India in the 2019 KidsRight Index?
- Which of the following fighter jet was used by the Indian Air Force (IAF) to test fire air launch version of BrahMos missile recently?
A) Sukhoi Su-30 MKI
B) Sukhoi Su-35
C) Sukhoi Su-30 MKK
D) Sukhoi Su-57
- Which of these institutions has signed an agreement to provide USD 750 mn loan to India for Electrification of Railway Track?
A) World Bank
B) International Monetary Fund
C) Asian Development Bank
D) United nations Development Programme
- Who has been elected as the new President of South Africa?
A) Pravin Gordhan
B) David Mabuza
C) Jacob Zuma
D) Cyril Ramaphosa
- The 2019 SIMBEX was the bilateral naval drill between India and ___________
B) Sri Lanka
C) South Korea
- Which of these insurance companies has won the FICCI Claims Excellence Award?
A) Aviva Life Insurance
B) Bharti AXA Life Insurance
C) Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance
D) Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
- Name the first woman pilot of the Indian Air Force to qualify to undertake combat missions on a fighter jet
A) Avani Chaturvedi
B) Anny Divya
C) Shubhangi Swaroop
D) Bhawana Kanth
- The first ever joint naval drill “Pacific Vanguard” between US, Japan, South Korea and Australia is being held at __________
A) Guam, US
B) Kuril Islands, Japan
C) Jeju Island, South Korea
D) Samoa, US
- When is the World Turtle Day observed?
A) May 21
B) May 22
C) May 23
D) May 20
- King Sultan Ahmad Shah who passed away recently was the chief of which country?
C) South Korea
Tags: May 2019; Questions based on daily Current Affairs; Current Affairs Multiple Choice Quiz; Current Affairs Questions and Answers