Current Affairs Quiz 21 April 2023: This post contains Questions/Quiz based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 21 April 2023. These questions have been framed keeping in mind the pattern of banking and competitive exams and hence this current affairs quiz will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test every day to be prepared for all Current Affairs competitive exams
Read Current Affairs for 21 April 2023: Click Here
- Which day is marked as the ‘Civil Services Day’ in India every year by the Central Government?
A) April 17
B) April 18
C) April 20
D) April 21
Explanation: In India, the ‘Civil Services Day’ is celebrated on April 21 every year as a thanks giving day to all the Civil Servants for their service to the society and also for Civil Servants to ‘rededicate themselves to the cause of citizen and renew their commitments to public service’.
- AS per the Hurun Global Unicorn Index 2023, what is the rank of India in the number of startup unicorns?
Explanation: As per the Hurun Global Unicorn Index 2023, India has retained its position as the third-largest hub for startup unicorns with total 68 unicorns. This is up by 14 compared to previous year.
- Who is the author of the book titled “
A) Ravi Chaturvedi
B) Jatin Sapru
C) Sushil Doshi
D) Boria Majumdar
Explanation: Boria Majumdar, one of India’s most influential sports commentators and columnist has come out with a new book on the legendary cricket star Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar. The book titled “
- Who has been appointed as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of WRI India?
A) Kiran Pasricha
B) Ashok Khosla
C) Madhav Pai
D) Shashishekhar Pandit
Explanation: The WRI India has appointed Madhav Pai as the new Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the institute on April 19, 2023.
- The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) has planned to set up its first overseas office in which city?
A) New Delhi
B) Abu Dhabi
Explanation: The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) has signed a host member agreement with the United Arab Emirates (UAE) to officially open its first overseas office in Abu Dhabi.
- IIT Madras has planned to set up its first International campus in which country?
Explanation: The IIT Madras has planned to set up its first International campus in Zanzibar, Tanzania.
- The largest multipurpose indoor stadium of the northeastern state of India is being set up in which city?
Explanation: The state government of Meghalaya, under Chief Minister Conrad K. Sangma is setting up a multipurpose indoor stadium in Shillong, which would be the largest multipurpose indoor stadium in the northeastern region.
- Recently Assam and Arunachal Pradesh has signed MoU to resolve the 51-year-old pending border dispute along the boundaries of both the states. How many villages were under dispute between them?
Explanation: The Government of Assam and Arunachal Pradesh have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to resolve the 51-year-old pending border dispute along the boundaries of both northeastern states. There was dispute related to 123 border villages, spread across almost the entire boundary length between the two states.
- The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) is committed to develop around 10,000 kilometres of Optic Fibre Cables (OFC) infrastructure across the country by which year?
Explanation: The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) aims to develop around 10,000 kilometres of Optic Fibre Cables (OFC) infrastructure across the country by 2024-2025.
- The theme of World Creativity and Innovation Day in 2023 is step out and innovate. When is the day marked annually?
A) 20 April
B) 21 April
C) 19 April
D) 18 April
Explanation: The World Creativity and Innovation Day (#WCID) is celebrated on April 21 every year. Theme in 2023: “step out and innovate”.