Current Affairs Quiz 18 April 2023: This post contains Questions/Quiz based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 18 April 2023. These questions have been framed keeping in mind the pattern of banking and competitive exams and hence this current affairs quiz will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test every day to be prepared for all Current Affairs competitive exams
Read Current Affairs for 18 April 2023: Click Here
- Which country will be the top contributor to global growth over the next five years through 2028, as per the data of IMF?
B) United States
- Which state in India has become the first to adopt a Water Budget for proper management of the resource?
A) Tamil Nadu
- Which country will Chair the Finance Ministers Working Group for a Commonwealth Call for Reform of the Global Financial Architecture?
- The mobile application GS NIRNAY has been launched by which ministry?
A) Ministry of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj
B) Ministry of Commerce & Industry
C) Ministry of Road Transport and Highways
D) Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
- DRDO has launched its Industry Academia Centre of Excellence, DIA-CoE, in which of these institutions?
A) IIT Indore
B) IIT Madras
C) IIT Hyderabad
D) IIT Delhi
- When is the International Day for Monuments and Sites observed?
A) April 20
B) April 18
C) April 19
D) April 17
- Which country has recently joined India’s initiative of International Big Cat Alliance (IBCA) as its founding member?
- Who has been appointed as the head of the advisory board formed by fintech Razorpay to strengthen the corporate governance of the company?
A) Viral Acharya
B) Arvind Subramanian
C) NS Vishwanathan
D) Raghuram Rajan
- The 100th meeting of the G-20 grouping, under India’s Presidency was held in which city recently?
D) New Delhi
- Sekhar Rao has been roped in as the interim managing director and Chief Executive Officer (MD & CEO) of which bank?
A) Bank of Maharashtra
B) Karnataka Bank
C) Kotak Mahindra Bank
D) Indian Bank