Current Affairs Quiz 02 & 03 January 2022: This post contains Questions/Quiz based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 02 & 03 January 2022. These questions have been framed keeping in mind the pattern of banking and competitive exams and hence this current affairs quiz will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test every day to be prepared for all Current Affairs competitive exams
Read Current Affairs for 02 & 03 January 2022: Click Here
- Which of these rates of interest on small savings scheme is not correct?
A) Sukanya Samriddhi Account – 7.6%
B) Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP) – 6.9%
C) National Savings Certificates (NSC) – 6.8%
D) Senior Citizen Savings Scheme (SCSS) – 7.1%
- Name the 100 day reading campaign launched by the Ministry of Education on January 01, 2022?
A) Padhe Bharat
B) Bharat Adhyayan
C) Seekhe Bharat
D) Bharat Pathan
- Which institution has topped the Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements (ARIIA) 2021?
A) IIT Bombay
B) IIT Madras
C) IIT Kanpur
D) IIT Delhi
- Centre has approved the issuance of electoral bonds for sale from January 1 to 10, 2022. Which tranche of electoral bond sale is this?
- Major Dhyan Chand Sports University is the first sports university of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. The foundation stone of the university was laid by PM Modi recently in which city?
- SEBI has reconstituted its advisory committee on market data. Who is the new head of this committee and how many members are there in the committee?
A) S Sahoo; 20
B) M. Rajeshwar Rao; 15
C) Ajay Tyagi; 15
D) S. K. Mohanty; 20
- Name the winner of the Sahitya Academy Awards 2021 in Englaish language
A) Sanjiv Verenkar
B) Anuradha Sarma
C) Namita Gokhale
D) Niranjan Hansda
- Which country has taken over the chairmanship of the United Nations Security Council’s Counter-Terrorism Committee in 2022?
D) South Korea
- What is the interest rate applicable on the Public Provident Fund Account (PPF)?
- What was the profession of Vijay Galani who has passed away recently?
A) film producer
- Which country has taken over the rotating presidency of the Council of the European Union for six months beginning January 2022?
- Which bank has been authorized by the Government of India to issue and encash Electoral Bonds?
A) State Bank of India
B) Bank of Baroda
C) All Public Sector banks
D) Punjab National Bank