Current Affairs Quiz 31 March 2023: This post contains Questions/Quiz based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 31 March 2023. These questions have been framed keeping in mind the pattern of banking and competitive exams and hence this current affairs quiz will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test every day to be prepared for all Current Affairs competitive exams
Read Current Affairs for 01 April 2023: Click Here
- PM Modi recently inaugurated a Vande Bharat Express Train from Rani Kamlapati Railway Station to New Delhi. In which city is the Rani Kamlapati Railway Station located?
- Which state has received the protected geographical indication (PGI) tag from the European Commission (EC) for the Kangra tea?
A) Himachal Pradesh
- Which state observes the Utkala Dibasa every year on April 01 to commemorate the foundation day of the state?
A) West Bengal
- Which US state has become the first American State to pass a resolution condemning Hinduphobia?
- The 95-year-old Indian player Bhagwani Devi Dagar has recently won 3 gold medals for India in which game?
- Which of these insurers have not been listed as the Domestic Systemically Important Insurers (D-SIIs) for 2022-23 by IRDAI?
A) National Insurance Company Limited
B) Life Insurance Corporation of India
C) General Insurance Corporation of India
D) The New India Assurance Co. Ltd
- Finland has been officially inducted as the _________ member of the NATO organisation.
- Name the Indian-origin American engineer who has been roped in by NASA as the first head of space agency’s newly-established Moon to Mars programme?
A) Kartik Sheth
B) Amit Kshatriya
C) Kalyani Sukhatme
D) Hashima Hasan
- In India, when is the Prevention of Blindness Week observed?
A) April 1-7
B) March 25-31
C) March 30-April 05
D) Week Beginning First Saturday of April
- The Adani port has announced the acquisition of Karaikal Port and now operates 14 ports in India. In which state is this port located?
B) Daman and Diu