Static GK Quiz – Set 86
Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Static GK is very important for bank exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB CLerk and PO. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks. So study our static GK Content and attempt the Static GK Quiz Now.
- The headquarter of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) organisation is in which country?
A) Jakarta, Indonesia
B) Beijing, China
C) Bangkok, Thailand
- The Dikki Bandi MP Stadium is in which state?
A) Himachal Pradesh
C) Madhya Pradesh
- Which country will host the BRICS Summit in 2019?
- The Sattriya classical dance form has been originated from which Indian state?
D) Andhra Pradesh
- The Blue Revolution is associated with the production of which of the following?
B) Fish (Marine species)
- The Nilgiri Mountain range is in which state of India?
A) Tamil Nadu
C) West Bengal
- Which among the given Small Finance Bank is based in Jaipur?
A) Jana Small Finance Bank
B) Fincare Small Finance Bank
C) Equitas Small Finance Bank
D) AU Small Finance Bank
- The World Wildlife Day is observed on __________
A) July 2
B) April 28
C) February 15
D) March 3
- Santiago is the capital of which country?
- Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) is based in which country?
B) United States