Static GK Quiz – Set 147
Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Static GK is very important for bank exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB CLerk and PO. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks. So study our static GK Content and attempt the Static GK Quiz Now.
- The Barren Island is located in which of the following place?
B) Andaman and Nicobar Islands
C) Dadra and Nagar Haveli
D) Daman and Diu
- The Kakatiya Thermal Power Station is located in which of the following states?
C) Madhya Pradesh
- Which among the following is also known as the Lake district of India?
- The International Fund for Agricultural Development is a specialized agency of UN, headquartered at___________
A) New York, United States
B) Paris, France
C) Rome, Italy
D) London, UK
- Kochi in Kerala is situated along the banks of which river?
- What is the capital of Eritrea?
- The temple city of Mahabalipuram is situated in which state?
B) Andhra Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- When is the World Braille Day celebrated?
A) March 12
B) August 19
C) January 4
D) April 27
- The Mazagon Dock shipbuilding yard is in which city?
- The Dampa Tiger Reserve is located in which of the following states?