Insurance Awareness Quiz: We have created quiz questions on Insurance Awareness which are most important for insurance exams. These questions and answers will guide you in all insurance exams like LIC (AAO/ADO), NIACL assistant and AO, UIIC, IRDA and other Bank PO exams and all competitive exams. So attempt these multiple choice questions now based on the exam pattern syllabus.
- Which among the given is not a key component of insurance?
D) Policy Limit
- The IRDAI has instructed insurance companies to make available a tracking mechanism latest by ________ for policyholders to enable them to know the status of their claims.
A) 1 June 2019
B) 1 May 2019
C) 1 August 2019
D) 1 July 2019
- As per IRDAI data, the cumulative new business premium of all the 24 life insurance firms during April-February 2018-19 rose by ____________ percent
- Which among the following represents a provision or modification to terms of an existing insurance policy to provide additional coverage to the policy
- How many Zonal office of LIC is operational in India?
- Which among the given insurance company is not the promoter of Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AIC)?
A) Life Insurance Corporation of India
C) General Insurance Corporation of India
D) United India Insurance Company Limited
- Which among the given best represents Micro Finance?
A) Life Insurance Policy
B) Self Help Group
C) Investment in Mutual Fund
- Identify which of the listed policies is not launched by the LIC?
A) Jeevan Akshay
B) Jeevan Saral
C) Jeevan Swarna
D) Jeevan Anand
- Passengers would be able to avail free-of-cost travel insurance of Rs 50 lakh if they book their tickets through the IRCTC. The railway catering and tourism arm has partnered with which insurance company for the service?
A) Bharti AXA General Insurance
B) Life Insurance Corporation of India
C) HDFC Life Insurance
D) ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- “Insuring Lives, Ensuring future” is the punch line of which insurance provider?
A) SBI Life Insurance
B) HDFC Life Insurance
C) Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance
D) Postal Life Insurance