IDBI Bank launches ‘NRI-Insta-Online’ paperless account opening facility for NRIs
- IDBI Bank has launched the ‘NRI-Insta-Online’ account-opening facility for NRIs to open an account in IDBI Bank without submitting paper documents.
- The facility will be available to NRIs residing in Financial Action Task Force (FATF) member countries.
- FATF has 38 member countries. Applicants can open an account online by submitting the required documents online on the banks’ website and selecting their branch.
Points to remember:
- Which bank has launched the ‘NRI-Insta-Online’ paperless account opening facility for NRIs for FATF members?
- FATF member numbers? – 38
- FATF HQ?- English, French