West Bengal top Indian State in 2018-19 in terms of GDP growth
- West Bengal has topped the list of states in India in terms of GDP growth rate in 2018-19 with a GDP growth rate of 12.58%.
- The data is as per the table on GDP growth of states in 2018-19 published by the ministry of statistics and programme implementation.
- West Bengal is followed by Andhra Pradesh at second with GDP growth rate of 11.02%, Bihar is at third with 10.53% followed by Telangana at 4th with 10.5%. Goa is at the bottom of the list with 0.47% GDP Growth rate.
Points to remember:
- State with highest GDP Growth Rate in 2018-19? West Bengal
- State with Lowest GDP Growth Rate in 2018-19?- Goa