Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks in exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB Clerk and PO.
Static GK Based Quiz – Set 502
- Where is International Hockey Federation (FIH) situated?
- Which is the largest animal fair in India?
A) Pushkar Fair
B) Nagaur Cattle Fair
C) Sonepur Cattle Fair
D) Bateshwar Fair
- Patna lies across the bank of which river?
- In which state is “Sagardighi Thermal Power Station” located?
A) West Bengal
- Millau Bridge is located in_________
- In which state of India is Betla National Park situated?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- 17th July is observed as which of the following day?
A) National Youth Day
B) International Justice Day
C) International Aerobics Day
D) World Health Day
- Where is the “Champaner-Pavagadh Archaeological Park” a UNESCO World Heritage Site located?
A) Arunachal Pradesh
C) New Delhi
- In which state is “Indira Priyadarsini Stadium” located ?
A) Andhra Pradesh
C) West Bengal
- Zagreb is the capital of which country?