Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks in exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB Clerk and PO.
Static GK Based Quiz – Set 501
- The headquarter of UCO Bank is based at:
C) New Delhi
- Kalraj Mishra is the incumbent Governor of which state?
- Naypyidaw is the capital of which country?
- International Day of the Girl Child is marked every year on:
A) 24 September
B) 13 November
C) 19 August
D) 11 October
- Identify the incorrect option:
A) Dr Sampurnanda Stadium – Varanasi
B) Kanchenjunga Stadium – Silchar
C) Barkatullah Khan Stadium – Jodhpur
D) Aishbagh Stadium – Bhopal
- Hudo is a one of the well known of folk dance of which state?
- Karnataka’s Krishna Raja Sagara Dam is situated on which river?
- The Palamau Wildlife Sanctuary is in which state?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- Where is the Tulihal Airport located?
D) Arunachal Pradesh
- International Court of Justice (ICJ) is situated at:
A) Paris, France
B) Rome, Italy
C) The Hague, Netherlands
D) Geneva, Switzerland