Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks in exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB Clerk and PO.
Static GK Based Quiz – Set 500
- United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) is based at:
A) New York, United States
B) London, United Kingdom
C) Paris, France
D) Geneva, Switzerland
- Dili is the capital of which country?
- Gulf of Mannar Marine National Park is located in which of these states?
B) Tamil Nadu
C) Andaman & Nicobar Island
- International Customs Day is observed every year on__________
A) November 14
B) August 15
C) January 26
D) September 5
- Swami Vivekananda Airport is based in which state of the country?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- The Anta Thermal Power Station is in which state?
- Indian athlete Deepika Kumari competes in which of these events?
D) Javelin Throw
- Brahma Sarovar is a notable lake situated in which state of India?
A) Himachal Pradesh
- Dumkhar Hydroelectric Dam is located in which state?
A) Jammu & Kashmir
B) Madhya Pradesh
C) Tamil Nadu
- Where is the War Heroes Stadium based?
B) Himachal Pradesh