Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks in exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB Clerk and PO.
Static GK Based Quiz – Set 445
- “Van Vihar National Park” is located in which state?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- When is the “International Day of Disabled Persons” observed?
A) 3rd December
B) 5th October
C) 22nd March
D) 1st April
- In which state is “Chintamoni Kar Bird Sanctuary” located ?
B) West Bengal
- What is the capital and currency of Portugal?
A) Juba and Rial
B) Madrid and Euro
C) Victoria and Dinar
D) Lisbon and Euro
- Paljor Stadium is located at which city?
- Loktak Lake is located in_______
- Which award is the Highest Sports Award?
A) Arjun award
B) Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award
C) Dronacharya Award
D) Dhyanchand Award
- Where is “Charanka Solar Park” located ?
C) West Bengal
- Which is the highest waterfall in the world?
A) Tugela Falls
B) Jog Falls
C) Angel Falls
D) Barkana Falls
- The Author of “Around the World in Eighty Days” is_________
A) John Gray
D) Jules Verne