Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks in exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB Clerk and PO.
Static GK Based Quiz – Set 443
- 7th April is observed as which day?
A) International Tea Day
B) International Asteroid Day
C) World Humanitarian Day
D) World Health Day
- On bank of which river is Mathura located?
- Where is Nataraja Temple located?
A) Hampi, Karnataka
B) Konark, Odisha
C) Khajuraho, Madhya Pradesh
D) Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu
- On which river is Bhakra Nangal Dam located?
- “Berlin and Euro” is the “capital and currency” of which country?
- Where is the headquarters of” International Committee of the Red Cross” located?
A) Lusaka, Zambia
B) Geneva, Switzerland
C) Paris, France
D) London, United Kingdom
- Where is Humayun’s Tomb located?
- In which state is “Narora Nuclear Power Plant” located?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Where is “Bonal Bird Sanctuary” situated?
B) Uttar Pradesh
C) Tamil Nadu
- Where is the headquarter of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) based?
A) Rome, Italy
B) Washington, D.C., United States
C) Brussels, Belgium
D) Paris, France