Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks in exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB Clerk and PO.
Static GK Based Quiz – Set 442
- In which state is the Coronation Bridge situated?
C) West Bengal
- When do we celebrate the World Water Day?
A) 19 January
B) 20 April
C) 21 February
D) 22 March
- The Nagarjuna Sagar Dam is a masonry dam built across which river?
A) Krishna river
B) Kaveri river
C) Mahanadi river
D) Narmada river
- Where is the headquarter of United Nations Population Fund situated?
A) London, United Kingdom
B) New York, United States
C) Vienna, Austria
D) Paris, France
- The Begumpet Airport is located in which city?
- Who is the author of the Novel titled ‘The Ministry of Utmost Happiness’?
A) Vikram Seth
B) Arundhati Roy
C) Salman Rushdie
D) Kiran Desai
- Prajnesh Gunneswaran is related with which sports?
- Mhadei Wildlife Sanctuary is based in which state of India?
D) West Bengal
- The South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) is the regional intergovernmental organization consisting of how many member nations?
- What is the capital of Lebanon?