Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks in exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB Clerk and PO.
Static GK Based Quiz – Set 440
- Baglihar Dam is situated in which state?
D) Jammu and Kashmir
- The Round Revolution in India is related with the production __________?
A) Cotton Production
B) Meat Production
C) Potato Production
D) Jute Production
- The Hyderabad city is located along the banks of which river?
- The “Biju Patnaik International Airport” is located in which city?
- In which state of India ‘Jhuma’ dance is performed?
D) West Bengal
- Where is “Kalighat Mandir” situated?
A) Madhya Pradesh
C) West Bengal
D) Andhra Pradesh
- In which state is “Keoladeo National Park” situated?
C) Madhya Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- Which among these is the National Heritage Animal of India?
- When is “Central Excise Day” observed?
A) 20th June
B) 4th May
C) 17th December
D) 24th February
- Where is the headquarter of United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) based?
A) London, United Kingdom
B) Geneva, Switzerland
C) Paris, France
D) Vienna, Austria