Static GK Quiz – Set 270
Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks in exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB Clerk and PO.
- The Rajaji National Park is based in which state?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- In which of these cities is the Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport located?
- What is the state flower of Uttar Pradesh?
- When do we observe the World Elephant Day?
A) October 5
B) July 28
C) September 2
D) August 12
- Sofia is the capital of which country?
- Bihu Dance is the folk dance of which state?
A) Himachal Pradesh
- The AU Small Finance Bank has its headquarter in which city?
- Swami Vivekananda Airport is in which state?
B) West Bengal
- Agra lies along the banks of which river?
- The Bank for International Settlements has its headquarter located at ___________
B) United States
C) United Kingdom