Static GK Quiz – Set 269
Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks in exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB Clerk and PO.
- When is the International Lefthanders Day celebrated globally?
A) September 19
B) July 20
C) May 15
D) August 14
- What is the capital of Guatemala?
C) Guatemala City
D) Antigua Guatemala
- Indian player Sourabh Verma is from which sports event?
A) Lawn Tennis
- The United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN-WOMEN) is based in which city?
D) New York
- The Walker Cup is given for which sports?
- The Jim Corbett National Park is located in which Indian state?
C) Madhya Pradesh
- The Indirasagar Dam is built across which river?
- In which state is the Satindra Mohan Dev Stadium located?
D) West Bengal
- What is the capital of Nagaland?
- Sattriya is one of the Indian classical dance form originating from which state?