Static GK Quiz – Set 266
Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks in exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB Clerk and PO.
- The United Nations Day is held every year on ______________
A) October 24
B) August 19
C) December 12
D) September 10
- The International Fund for Agricultural Development is an international financial institution based in?
A) Geneva, Switzerland
B) Paris, France
D) Rome, Italy
- The head office of the North East Small Finance Bank is in which city?
- Dhunuchi Dance is associated with which state?
C) West Bengal
- The Moin-ul-Haq Stadium is in _____________
- The Queen’s Stepwell, Patan is in which state?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- Ambikapur Airport is located in which state?
C) Himachal Pradesh
- The Sukhna Wildlife Sanctuary is in which of these states?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- What is the capital of Seychelles?
- Nathpa Jhakri Dam is in Himachal Pradesh. It is built over which river?