Static GK Quiz – Set 265
Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks in exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB Clerk and PO.
- What is the capital of Australia?
- The Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) has its headquarter in which country?
B) Brussels, Belgium
C) New York, United States
D) Central Jakarta, Indonesia
- Keoladeo National Park is located in which state?
- When is the World Blood Donor Day observed?
A) June 14
B) May 9
C) August 3
D) July 10
- Backstroke is used in which sports event?
- The Mohun Bagan Ground is in which state?
B) West Bengal
- The United World Wrestling is based in which country?
C) United States
- Hubli Airport is in which state?
- Vadodara is a city in Gujarat. It lies along the banks of which river?
- The Upper, Lower and Mid Manair Dam is located in which state?
D) Tamil Nadu