Static GK Quiz – Set 258
Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks in exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB Clerk and PO.
- Which day is celebrated as the National Doctors’ Day annually?
A) May 1
B) June 1
C) July 1
D) August 1
- The head office of the Indian Overseas Bank is based in which city?
- The bilateral air exercise Garuda is undertaken by the Indian Air Force with which country?
D) United States
- The Sheikh Chilli’s Tomb is located in which state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- Which of these terms is widely used in the sports of Swimming?
- Magnus Carlsen is related to which sports event?
- The annual Hindu Festival, Bonalu, is celebrated in which state of India?
B) West Bengal
- The Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport is located in which city?
- What is the capital of Montenegro?
- United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA) is based in ________
A) Amman, Jordan
B) Geneva, Switzerland
C) Vienna, Austria
D) Rome, Italy