Static GK Quiz – Set 209
Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Static GK is very important for bank exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB CLerk and PO. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks. So study our static GK Content and attempt the Static GK Quiz Now.
- What is the currency of Kyrgyzstan?
- Who is the current Chief of the Naval Staff (CNS)?
A) Devraj Anbu
B) Birender Singh Dhanoa
C) Bipin Rawat
D) Karambir Singh
- The headquarter of United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees is based in__________
D) New York
- The World Food Day is held every year on __________
A) June 7
B) August 12
C) October 16
D) December 21
- ‘Rungrado 1st of May Stadium’ is the largest stadium in the world by capacity. It is located in which country?
A) New Zealand
B) North Korea
C) United States
- Vindhyachal Thermal Power Station is built in which state of India?
A) Tamil Nadu
B) West Bngal
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Stanley Cup is related with______________
- Charba is a popular folk dance of which state?
A) Himachal Pradesh
D) Jammu & Kashmir
- The Keoladeo National Park is situated in which state of India?
- What is the capital of Bolivia?