Static GK Quiz – Set 200
Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Static GK is very important for bank exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB CLerk and PO. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks. So study our static GK Content and attempt the Static GK Quiz Now.
- The Standard Chartered Bank has its headquarter situated at ___________
D) New York
- Brihadeeswara Temple is in which state?
B) Andhra Pradesh
C) Tamil Nadu
- Murlen National Park is in which state?
A) Arunachal Pradesh
- Firozpur is a city in Punjab. It lies on the banks of the river ____________
- The Nizam Sagar Dam is constructed in the state of _________
D) Tamil Nadu
- Dr Sampurnanda Stadium is located in which city?
- Libreville is the capital of which country?
- Scissor Cup is associated with which sports?
- The World Employment and Social Outlook report is published by __________
A) World Bank
- World Science Day for Peace and Development is held on ___________
A) May 7
B) July 4
C) November 10
D) August 19