Static GK Quiz – Set 199
Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Static GK is very important for bank exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB CLerk and PO. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks. So study our static GK Content and attempt the Static GK Quiz Now.
- Who is the President of the football governing body FIFA?
A) Gianni Infantino
B) Michel Platini
C) Sepp Blatter
D) Pierluigi Collina
- What is the currency of Netherlands?
- The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) consists of how many collection of goals set for 2030?
- The Nasdaq is a stock market based in __________
D) New York
- The World Environment Day is held on __________
A) July 7
B) June 5
C) May 20
D) March 15
- The Ujjivan Small Finance Bank (USFB) is headquartered at ___________
D) New Delhi
- Who is the current Union Cabinet Minister of Law and Justice?
A) Ramvilas Paswan
B) Narendra Singh Tomar
C) Ravi Shankar Prasad
D) D.V. Sadananda Gowda
- The Adampur Airport is in which city?
- The Universal Postal Union is based in __________
- The Pong Dam Lake Wildlife Sanctuary is situated in ___________
B) Arunachal Pradesh
D) Himachal Pradesh