RBL Bank launches India’s first health-focused credit card
- RBL Bank and digital healthcare platform Practo have partnered to launch an industry first co-branded health credit card.
- This credit card is powered by Mastercard and is available on both Practo and RBL mobile apps and websites.
- Practo is currently the only platform in the country that lets patients manage their healthcare needs end-to-end.
Points to remember:
- Which bank has launched India’s first health-focused credit card.
- Practo has partnered with which bank for India’s first health-focused credit card?