Skip to content
One Nation – One Ration Card Scheme Implemented in 4 States on Pilot Basis
- The One Nation-One Ration Card scheme of the Government of India has been launched in four states on pilot basis on August 1, 2019.
- These 4 states are Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra and Gujarat.
- Under the scheme, families who have food security cards can buy subsidized foodgrains from any ration shop in these states.
- To avail the service, their ration cards should be linked with Aadhar Number.
- The Centre has planned to extend the programme to all remaining states by August 2020 to enable the beneficiaries buy subsidised foodgrains from ration shops in any part of the country.