Mastercard rolls out Identity Check Express for safe digital payment
- Mastercard has launched a new solution – Identity Check Express – to create a completely friction-free digital payment experience for online shopping.
- This mobile-first authentication solution will remove the need for an OTP to authenticate consumers putting through mobile transactions. This was demonstrated at Global Mastercard Cybersecurity Summit that was held in India for the first time.
- With Identity Check Express, Mastercard will offer a frictionless payment experience to Mastercard cardholders at leading merchants for amounts less than ₹2,000 on their trusted mobile device by sharing a one-time merchant specific consent. For transactions greater than ₹2,000, cardholders will be able to authenticate themselves with a transaction PIN of their choice.
Points to remember:
- Who has launched the “Identity Check Express”?
- Under Identity Check Express of Mastercard- there will be no need for PIN for transactions less than?- Rs 2000