Insurance and Financial Market Awareness Quiz for LIC AAO – Set 22
This is Insurance and Financial Market Awareness Test Series for LIC AAO 2019 Mains exam. Attempt all our quizzes for LIC AAO and score the best marks.
- Click on the Start button to start the Quiz timer.
- Attempt all the questions.
- Click on Submit button. You will get your marks
Time Limit: 5 Minutes
- Which of the following term indicates injection of liquidity in the financial system?Reverse RepoRepoOMORefinanceBidsOption B
Repo is a mechanism through which RBI lends money to the banks against government securities (by repurchasing government securities from banks) to inject liquidity in the economy.
- Which of the following is the primary objective of Monetary Policy Framework (MPFA) as per the agreement signed between RBI and GoI?GDP growthPrice ReductionQuality ControlPrice StabilityLiquidity controlOption D
The Govt of India and the RBI signed an agreement on the Monetary Policy Framework (MPFA) on Feb 20, 2015 with price stability as the primary objective.
- Monetary Policy Framework (MPFA) aims (after 2016) to achieve price stability at ____.6 (+/-2) %4 (+/-1) %4 (+/-2) %6 (+/-1) %5 (+/-1) %Option C
4 (+/-2) %
- A _____ is the difference between the loan amount and the actual value of the asset used as collateral.lossliquiditycorridorneutralityhaircutOption E
A haircut is the difference between the loan amount and the actual value of the asset used as collateral. It reflects the lender’s perception of the risk of fall in the value of assets. But in the context of loan recoveries, it is the difference between the actual dues from a borrower and the amount he settles with the bank.
- Book Building is basically an auction of _______. Commercial PapersCODT-BillsSharesThird Party ProductsOption D
Book Building is basically a process used in Initial Public Offer (IPO) for efficient price discovery. It is a mechanism where, during the period for which the IPO is open, bids are collected from investors at various prices, which are above or equal to the floor price.
- The price of a good for immediate delivery in futures market is known as?ForwardFuturesSpotLagPresentOption C
- Which of the following is not a rating agency?BrickworksSMERACAREICRAAll are rating agenciesOption E
- The housing loan limit under the priority sector is decided by__________IRDAISEBIGoIRBIPFRDAOption D
- The type of agent that represents only one company and sells only its policies is known as__________Sole agentSingle agenctPersonal AgentCaptive AgentPlus AgentOption D
- ___________is a fixed amount for a covered service, paid by a patient to the provider of service before receiving the serviceDeductibleClaimCopaySurrender ValueNone of theseOption C
A copayment or copay is a fixed amount for a covered service, paid by a patient to the provider of service before receiving the service