India’s GDP Pegged at 7.5% for FY20, FY21 and FY22: World Bank
- The World Bank has retained its forecast of India’s growth rate at 7.5 percent for the financial year 2019-20 in its 2019 ‘Global Economic Prospects: Heightened Tensions, Subdued Growth’ report on June 4, 2019.
- It also expects the growth rate to stay at this pace for the next two fiscals, meaning 2020-21 and 2021-22.
- World Bank has downgraded the global growth prospects by 0.3% to 2.6% for the 2019-20 fiscal.
- For FY21 and FY 22, the growth is projected at 2.7% and 2.8% respectively.
Points to Remember:
- India’s GDP growth as per World Bank for FY 20, FY 21, FY 22
- Global growth rate?
- Global Economic Prospects report is released by?