Current Banking Awareness Quiz – Set 04 (Target SBI Clerk Mains)
Current Banking Awareness Quiz- Our current Banking Awareness Quiz section contains questions framed from the current banking topics that are in news. These questions are framed keeping in mind the upcoming SBI Clerk Mains exam and LIC ADO exam.
Current Banking Awareness Quiz
- Which bank has launched the Vasool So-Ft tool for NPA recovery process?
A) Syndicate Bank
B) Kotak Mahindra Bank
C) Andhra Bank
D) Karnataka Bank
- Who has been named as the next president of European Central Bank?
A) Christine Lagarde
B) Raghuram Rajan
C) David Malpass
D) Takehiko Nakao
- What is India’s GDP growth rate prediction as per Morgan Stanley in 2020?
- Karnam Sekar is the MD and CEO of which bank?
A) Canara Bank
B) Bank of Baroda
C) Indian Overseas Bank
D) Syndicate Bank
- Which country is on top in terms of money parked by its citizens and enterprises with Swiss bank?
- What is the minimum Leverage Ratio for Basel III Capital Regulations for Domestic Systemically Important Banks (DSIBs)?
- What is the minimum Leverage Ratio for Basel III Capital Regulations for banks other than DSIBs?
- Name the portal launched by RBI for keeping track of Banking Outlets?
- What is the present rate of interest on Senior Citizen Savings Scheme (SCSS)?
- Presently RBI has how many banking ombudsman offices in India?