Current Affairs Update 23 July 2018
Current Affairs is an important part for many exams. Be prepared for this section with ByScoop which brings all the important Current Affairs in one place. 23 July 2018.
- Star sprinter Muhammed Anas Yahiya once again entered the record books as he broke his own national record to win the 400 metres race at the Cena Noveho Mesta nad Metuji meet in Czech Republic.
- Anas set a time of 45.24 seconds to break his own record of 45.31 seconds which he had set during the Commonwealth Games in Gold Coast earlier this year.
- In the women’s event, MR Poovamma won gold with a timing of 53.01 seconds.
- New Zealand won the Rugby World Cup Sevens final after defeating England 33-12 in the summit clash.
- South Africa won the bronze with a 24-19 win over Fiji.
- Sevens is a cut-down version of the 15-player game with some rule changes to speed up the matches.
- In Women’s final also New Zealand is the winner.