Current Affairs Update 18 July 2018
Current Affairs is an important part for many exams. Be prepared for this section with ByScoop which brings all the important Current Affairs in one place. 18 July 2018.
Cabinet Approvals July 18, 2018
- The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has approved the following MoU and plans:
- Signing of Memorandum of Understanding amongst BRICS Nations on the Regional Aviation Partnership
- MoU between India and Cuba on cooperation in the field of Traditional Systems of Medicine and Homeopathy
- MoU between India and Indonesia on cooperation in the field of pharmaceutical products, pharmaceutical substances, biological product and cosmetics regulatory functions
- Mutual Recognition Agreement (MRA) signed in 2010 and approval of fresh MRA between the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and the Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Ireland
- MoU between the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance, Bahrain
- MoU between the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and “National Board of Accountants and Auditors, Tanzania
- Establishment of Medical College, Salempur at Deoria, Uttar Pradesh
- Policy framework for streamlining the working of Production Sharing Contracts (PSCs) in Pre-NELP and NELP Blocks
- Continuation of the Schemes of (i) Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme; (ii) Post Matric Scholarship Scheme; and (iii) Merit-cum-Means based Scholarship Scheme for the students belonging to Minority Communities during 2017-18 to 2019-20
- Special Package for Irrigation Projects in Vidarbha, Marathwada and other chronically drought prone areas of Rest of Maharashtra
- Special Remission to Prisoners on the occasion of 150th Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi
Click Here for detailed news
- IIT Delhi and the All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) have signed an agreement under which projects would be launched that would aim to give “scientific validation” to the ancient medical science and integrate it with technology.
- The projects would be funded by the Ayush Ministry. The MoU is an attempt to give scientific validation to Ayurveda.
- 18 July: Nelson Mandela International Day
- The year 2018 marks 100 years since the birth of Nelson Mandela (18 July 1918).
- The Nelson Mandela Foundation is dedicating this year’s Mandela Day to Action Against Poverty, honouring Nelson Mandela’s leadership and devotion to fighting poverty and promoting social justice for all.