Current Affairs Quiz 08 August 2019: Based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 08 August 2019 we have framed important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test every day to be prepared for all Current Affairs Quiz 08 August 2019. Most important current affairs questions for 08 August 2019 Current affairs quiz questions important for competitive exam. We try to prepare the best and most expected current affairs questions with answers. Attempt our daily current affairs quiz on our mobile app too.
- In 2019, India observed ____________ anniversary of the Quit India Movement
- What is the rank of India in the 2019 National Water Stress Ranking released by World Resource Institute?
- Professional cricketer player Hashim Amla announced his retirement from all forms of international cricket. He represented which country?
A) West Indies
B) South Africa
C) New Zealand
- What is the rank of India in the list of countries having the highest number of ‘living’ indigenous languages in the world?
- Mastercard has launched the Identity Check Express under which cardholders of Mastercard will not require any PIN for transactions less than Rs _____________
A) Rs 5000
B) Rs 1000
C) Rs 2000
D) Rs 10000
- How much amount of loan has been sanctioned by the Asian Development Bank for improving road infrastructure in Maharashtra?
A) USD 100 million
B) USD 200 million
C) USD 300 million
D) USD 400 million
- Which of these countries has the highest number of ‘living’ indigenous languages in the world?
D) Papua New Guinea
- The Confederation of All India Traders (CAIT) has partnered with which bank to launch “Digi Vyapari-Safal Vyapari” scheme?
A) HDFC Bank
B) ICICI Bank
C) Axis Bank
D) Yes Bank
- Which of these years has been announced as United Nations’ International Year of Indigenous Languages?
- Which country is top in the 2019 National Water Stress Ranking by World Resource Institute?
D) Saudi Arabia
- How many countries have signed the U.N. Convention on International Settlement Agreements Resulting from Mediation (Singapore Convention on Mediation)?
- J. Om Prakash who passed away recently was a veteran __________
D) Film Director